Detector Optical Smoke Apollo XP95
The optical smoke detector XP95 uses an infrared LED pulsing internal.
In the Clean Air Act, the photo-diode in XP95 detector does not receive light from the LED and produces a corresponding analog signal.
The signal increases when smoke enters the chamber and the light is scattered in the photo diode. The optical smoke detector has an LED indicator that emits red light when the detector is in alarm.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reports
- alarm address for quick location of the alarm
- XPERT card addressing 7
- electronics free base
- easy installation
- stylish design
- Responds well to fires in slow, smoldering combustion
- Suitable for bedrooms and escape routes
- It is not affected by wind or atmospheric pressure